Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ebuka peter Elechi are my names, also known as ambassador,i hail from Anambra State, Idemmili South LGA, i am d Nigerian's Favorite stand up comedian, i started comedy professionally in 2009, @ unilag(esp. Hall week shows) my first appearance on d stage was @ makama hall week 2009, unilag, and d most unique thing about me is my ability 2 turn every matter 2 a joke, in other words, am a spontaneous
 comedian, actually i never knew i had d talent but my friends motivated me 2 face d crowd and God ve'been so gracious 2 me, i've performed in so many shows, events and awards which includes: rima award, nigerian's next super model, top elegance magazine award, zenith bank end of the party, sharaton hotel end of the year party, koko lounge comedy club featuring buchi, the Host of a popular tv show, no.1 fans and celebrity show, "An Hour with your Celebrity" Produced by BooBen Movie Production and many more...i've also hosted my own show both in the street and comedy clubs...and finally, sky is my starting place: i see an endless possibilities...in the ministry...currently i host comedy nite every Thursday @ Club Alexis (141 ogudu GRA, Ogudu lagos near UBA) Time: 7:30pm,
Featuring mature and funny comedians of Nigeria...You are highly invited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment